Monday, January 2, 2012

My Part...

So now that you know what motivates Summer to begin this endeavor, you may be wondering what my part in all this is. I'm a smart ass, and a damn good one.

I have had many discussions with Summer about different civilizations, mythologies and the interconnection between the different cultures and the one thing I always have to contribute to the conversation is a wisecrack, bad pun or not-for-tv innuendo. I can't help it, it's what I do.

Don't get me wrong, I find this stuff facinating, too. I never had any idea that I had a passion for history, let alone mythological and biblical history but, let's be honest, some of this stuff can be a bit dry. My job is to follow in the proud tradition of characters like Mater or Jar Jar Binks and provide the comic relief. It's actually alot of pressure but I'm a natural. Seriously, try having a conversation with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment